With holidays in our midst, our brains start leaping for gift giving ideas. Not only do we constantly strive to be our best through wellness, fitness and diet, we also want to share the gift of living the yoga inspired life with others. Here at YogaClub, we want to offer some fabulous ideas for giving this season, on and off the mat. Here is our top eight gifts for the yogi (or soon to be yogi) in your life. Mix and match and you’ve got yourself the ultimate gift sure to leave the recipients in yoga inspired BLISS.
8. Torka Sports Towel—Who doesn't love convenience? This yogi towel doubles as a zippered pocket for holding your keys, phone and lip balm, making visits to the yoga studio or gym a breeze without worrying about forgetting your towel or lock! Available on Amazon. $16-$20
7. Chrysalis Detok Soak- A therapeutic reset of the mind + body +soul truly is the perfect gift. This detox soak is filled with essential healing oils among other magical ingredients to help your release and renew. $16-$38. www.chrysalisnaturaltherapeutics.com
6. Philosophie - This protein packed superfood magic comes in 3 delicious flavors. Creator, Sophie Jaffe, mama, raw food specialist and fitness guru—created a magical line of superfoods that deliver goodness and love in just one serving. It tastes like heaven, is easy to use and a little bit goes a long way. $15-$45 www.thephilosophie.com
5. The Moon Deck— An intuitive oracle set to stoke the power of intention and ritual. Whether you study the moon phases or simply love applying ritual into your day, the moon deck can be a powerful and fun way to implement intentional living into your life. $44 www.themoondeck.com
4. YogaWorks subscription - YogaWorks offers over 1000 classes that can be streamed via laptop, tablet, phone or TV, anytime, anywhere. It’s the perfect gift for all the yogis in your life, especially those mamas who need a little something to get into the spirit of practice from the comfort of their home. 3 months for $45 or 6 for $80 www.myYogaWorks.com
3. Stonefoxfeather - Maxi Healing Necklace. These delicate turquoise necklaces are the perfect combination of poise and presence. Intended to bring grounding essence and balanced confidence, each stone is beautifully unique, charged with reiki healing energy and provides the power of healing through intention. Gift the magic of balance and beauty. $62 www.Stonefoxfeather.com (free shipping with code YogaClubFS)
2. Doterra Yoga Collection - This yoga inspired line of essential oils from Doterra is a must-have. Anchor, Align, and Arise are the perfect blends to enhance your life and yoga practice, providing aromas to steady, center, and enlighten your spirit through every breath while strengthening and stretching your body. Retails $69.33. Get a wholesale account and save over $15. Order at www.my.doterra.com/theoilfox
1.YogaClub - Surprise your besties with a personalized YogaClub Box. A box arrives at their doorstep filled with premium brand apparel curated by a personal stylist. Different package options are available to choose from depending on your gifting desires. This is YogaClub’s new gifting option so it does not auto renew and discounts up to 60% off retail value can still be found in the box. And the best part of it yet, every box delivered provides a yoga class for a child in need. Sign up now and give back! $45 -$79 www.YogaClub.com.
Whether choosing to gift only one of our favorite wellness inspired delights or create a basket of goodies using multiple items from above, these fabulous yoga inspired gifts will simply be treasured with lasting appreciation by all of your best gal pals.
About the Author
Tiffany Blackham is a YogaClub Tribe Leader, avid yogi, mom of 3, health & wellness advocate and creator of stonefoxfeather- a line of healing delights. She loves sharing her insights and daily doses of inspiration on living a life full of passion, balance, and soulful exchanges. More about Tiffany and her company can be found on her website TiffanyBlackham.com.